Tuesday, January 9, 2007

All this freetime

No one ever told me that being a mom was an easy job, no one could have expressed how incredibly rewarding it is either. I've been reading blogs for a while now and enjoying them so much that I decided that in all my "free time" I'd like to start my own, so here I am.

Life passes us by so quickly, and we often don't take time to enjoy the little things. I often find myself in a moment with the kids - especially Xander - thinking, I've got to write that down. But then I don't and needless to say the memory goes undocumented and evetually becomes forgotten. Hopefully this will help me be a little more intentional about documenting those "little things", especially since I've got others to share them with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to get into writing. I'm sure you will enjoy it, and I will love seeing anything about Xander and Avery that you have to say.

Good for you!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you're blogging! :)